Header Ads

These Men Reveal The Biggest S3x Fails They Had In Bed!

Well, you can’t just expect to do everything right when you’re caught in the moment. But, what you can expect is to fail, sometimes quite miserably. So, these wise men share their biggest s3x fails they had in bed!


Well, what are the biggest s3x fails you’ve encountered so far? See whether you can relate to some of these!


1. Cowgirling.


 


Girlfriend was riding me cowgirl position. She looked so good up there that I just had to reach around and smack her on the ass. Unfortunately, I reached a little too far and slapped my balls between her legs with great enthusiasm. Had to take a breather before we could continue lol.


groggyhippo


2. Moaned own name.



Moaned my own name out loud. Was turned on at the thought of her doing it, but I kinda thought out loud.


Evil_AppleJuice


3. Kissing.



Knocking teeth together when going in for a kiss is pretty bad.


damthatriver18


4. Fell Asleep.



Fell asleep while receiving a BJ.


Dispatter


5. Saying the wrong name.



Wrong name. Period.


enjoy_life_fully


6. Blood all around.



Sneezed blood all over the back of a girl I was dating at the time in doggy style once.


Coidzor


7. The Major surgery.



While not really an accident, I had sex with my gf for the first time after a major surgery. She was gentle during the act, but when I came I screamed in horrible agony because my body contracted and I was nowhere near healed.


Feierskov


8. The suction cups.



This one girl I dated had smaller B-Cups and when our chests pressed together somehow it made a suction cup noise. Basically any time our chests got near each other this happened and it was a total mood killer as we were young. She felt embarrassed while I was just happy to be there.


LG1T


9. Self-shot.



The girl was on top and I was getting close to cumming. She got off and my cumshot hit me straight in the face. I kind of laid there in shock and she couldn’t breathe because she was laughing so hard.


frumious88


10. Rancid farts.



Drunk, girl going down on me, she was really good and in a particular moment where she caused me to lift a bit… I farted, and it was rancid.


TheGentlemanLoser


11. Oh, no!



Came within 15 seconds of a blowjob. She is not very understanding at all, proceeds to more or less humiliate me and my inability to get it back up after that before kicking me out.


throwaway902462


source


 


The post These Men Reveal The Biggest S3x Fails They Had In Bed! appeared first on .


Source: Sarcasm

No comments