Header Ads

15 People Describe Their Worst Sex Experience In One Line!

Sex is something that is really special to us. I mean of all things this is the one thing we want to be perfect. But sometimes this can turn out to be a real nightmare! Yeah, it can go terribly wrong in so many ways that you have never imagined. And sometimes the worst sex experience can really be a hinder in your sex life!


These people share their worst sex experience and honestly, I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy!


1. ” He didn’t know how to use condoms.” (Like really, man?)


via


2. “Kept Thanking me while penetrating my pussy.” (Okay, honestly, you don’t need to be so thankful. It is really creepy!)


via


3. “Sucked at licking pussy, too eager.” (Okay bro, you need you calm the fuck down.)


via


4. ” He shaved his body, and I was left with bruises all over.” (If you’re doing something pal, make sure you’re doing it right!)


via


5. “He farted when I was about to rim him.” ( Um, this isn’t something you can really help and control, but yeah I know it must’ve been weird.)


via


6. “He came in my eye.” (Ouch! that he really must’ve been weird and painful.)


via


7. “He put chili covered hands inside my pussy. I’ll tell you, IT BURNS!” (Who does that? I mean are you insane or something?)


worst via


8. “I could still taste his dinner when we kissed.” (Ew! Okay, this is really disgusting.)


worst sex experiencevia


9. “She stabbed by balls with her freakishly long fingernails.” (Honestly, why do girls keep such long nails?”


worst sex experiencevia


10. “He tried stuffing his flaccid penis inside me.” (No, no, why on earth would you want to do this?”


via


11. “She ended up puking on me while I was still inside her.” (Now that must’ve left some pretty nasty memories! I’d say rather nightmares!)


via


12. “She was so stationary that at one point I thought I was having sex with a plank!” (Okay, so the basic thing your partner expects from you is that you respond at least behave human!)


via


13. “He insisted on biting my clit even after I told him not to!” (So looks like he was definitely a jerk if he did it for his own pleasure.”


worst experiencevia


14. He tried spanking me without asking and I stubbed a cigarette on his chest in retaliation.” (Ouch! I’m really into spanking, but that must have hurt like hell.)


worst sex experiencevia


15. “She took a call, while she was still on top of me.” (Okay, that is just great!)


worst sex experiencevia


read also: These Women Confess Why Do They Love Getting Booty Calls!


The post 15 People Describe Their Worst Sex Experience In One Line! appeared first on .


Source: Sarcasm.co
Link : 15 People Describe Their Worst Sex Experience In One Line!

No comments